Summertime…and the livin’s easy. At your leisure, enjoy some of our favorite articles from the month of June:
- Think you’ve nailed omnichannel ecommerce? Think again. Our own Matt Dion explains how Google’s Buy button and Android Pay impact your omnichannel strategies.
- Speaking of buttons, UX Movement shows why users miss form buttons placed in the action bar, with remedies.
- 42% of online shops get this wrong. Baymard Institute explains how to design applied filters.
- Can you overoptimize your site? You bet. Rishi Rawat shares an idea of how to streamline your optimization efforts to user segments.
- Successful ecommerce isn’t just about great UX, it’s also about great merchandising. And great merchandising isn’t just about merchandise! Hubspot’s The Psychology of Choice is an excellent primer on the the role of bias, priming, and other psychological quirks in decision-making, along with solid selling and positioning tips.
- What is TF*IDF and how can it be used as a new approach for content optimization? SmartInsights gives you the lowdown.
- Econsultancy answers: what are the opportunities for digital marketing an the Internet of Things.
- Hubspot rounds up some killer omnichannel user experience examples
- Point of interest: Conversion Voodoo rounds up 2015 bounce rate statistics for ecommerce sites